1 Day Course
Times: 10.30am to 4.30pm
Instructor: Dionne King
This one-day hands-on course was those already familiar with Apple’s professional colour grading application. Designed for delegates who have mastered the basics of colour balancing and correction, this course provided a refresher as well as cover the finer points of grading, building colour effects and creating and applying travelling mattes.
* A review of setting up a project and managing a workflow through the Color Rooms
* Advanced Primary Correction
* Advanced Secondary Correction
* Building your own Color FX
* The Geometry Room
* Working with custom vignettes
* Key framing and using Trackers
* Rendering, Round tripping to FCP, Exporting and Archiving
Each student had their own workstation for the practical parts of the course and discussed any specific areas of interest they had towards the end of the day with the tutor.
020 8525 4330