Selected artists/ designers will have the opportunity to gain 24 hour access to the printmaking studio for 8 consecutive weeks.
The aim of the project is to encourage and promote the professional development of creative individuals. This will also be an opportunity to engage with other artists and designers working in the studio creating a platform for discussion and collaboration.
Applicants are invited to submit a proposal for a project lasting no longer than 8 consecutive weeks. This project encourages experimentation and practicing artists from all disciplines are encouraged to apply.
The selected artist will receive:
- 24 hour access to the studio 4.5 days a week
- Storage space for materials and a plan chest drawer
- The possibility of exhibiting work at ELP at the end of the project
- The opportunity to participate in an artist talk about their work
Requirements for successful applicants:
- New studio users will need to complete an induction
- ELP membership
- Applicants must demonstrate prior knowledge and competency in printmaking.
- The cost will be £68 per month for 24hr access as well as running 1-2 open access session
Applications are now closed.