3 days per week, 9am-5pm
£22,000 per annum pro rata
4 month initial contract
This is a fixed-term post to join the team leading New Creative Markets, supported by ERDF. New Creative Markets (NCM) assists London-based small creative companies and sole traders in the digital image, design, designer making and visual arts sectors to access new markets and increase their sales. The programme is delivered by a consortium of four organisations: Four Corners, Cockpit Arts, Photofusion & SPACE.
In SPACE, the Artists Development Manager develops and delivers the programme to selected participants through workshops and one to ones. The Programme Manager is responsible for steering the programme across the four partners and reporting quarterly to the funders.
The Programme Administrator is needed to provide support to the New Creative Markets Artists Development Manager and Programme Manager. They will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the programme in SPACE.
This post is part-funded by the European Union.
- To work with the Programme Manager and Artists Development Manager to ensure accurate reporting of the New Creative Markets activity.
- To work with the Programme Manager and Artists Development Manager to ensure that all programme activity is compliant with ERDF requirements
- To prepare programme expenditure files for quarterly reporting
- To monitor and check the completion of project documentation to help minimise errors and ensure reporting of programme outputs
- To assist the Artists Development Manager in organising and delivering events as necessary
- Update Survey Monkey with claim results
- To assist the Artists Development Manager with participants relationships
- To undertake any administrative duty associated with the New Creative Markets programme as required by the Programme Manager and the Artist Development Manager.
Skills, experience and knowledge:
- Experience in a customer-facing role (telephone, email)
- Experience of office environment
- ERDF experience is not necessary though an advantage
- Excellent administrative skills supported by basic ICT skills (including Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Systematic and methodical
- Good interpersonal skills
Full job description details can be found via the links below.
To apply for this role, please download the application form here.
When you send your application to us, please make sure you enclose the following:
- Completed Application Form
- Completed Equal Opportunities form.
(The information will remain confidential and is for monitoring purposes only. It will not be used in the selection process)
Please note that accuracy and attention to detail will be rated very highly.
DEADLINE: Tuesday 1st September, 9am
INTERVIEWS: Wednesday 9th September
Please send completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
129-131 Mare St.
SPACE is committed to equality of opportunity in recruitment. We value a diverse team and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.