SPACE allocates studios on the basis of length of registration and suitability of practice. We give priority to those who have been registered the longest and to fine artists. Please refer to our T&Cs and FAQs for further information.
The viewing process
- Ensure you are registered. If you can’t remember if you are registered then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read the studio advert fully and then contact us to express your interest in a vacant studio as per the instructions given.
- If you are registered, we will then add you to the studio viewing list.
- Once expressions of interest have been collated, we will contact the ‘top’ 3-4 people to arrange an individual viewing, in order of priority as stated above.
- If the people at the top of the list decide not to take the studio then we will move on to the next group with highest priority and so on, until it has been allocated.
As you can imagine this takes some time to process and facilitate so please bear with us. You will be contacted in due course with updates.
Sub-let and share adverts are advertised by the tenant of the studio and you must contact them directly for further information as per the instructions given.
We thank you for your interest in taking a studio with SPACE.
The Studios Team