Are you unsure how to price and sell your artwork? Would you like a sense of what other artists charge? Would you like to know what to provide when you make a sale? Would you like to be inspired and get some ideas you can action to optimise your chance of sales?
If the answer is yes, then this is the webinar for you!
Ceri Hand will lead the session and share:
- The factors to consider when pricing & editioning artwork
- What collectors require when you make a sale
- How to develop collector relationships
- Comparative prices for benchmarking
- How to invite sales via your website & social media
- Example sales platforms
Ceri has extensive experience of selling artists work, through previous positions as Associate Director: Institutions and Public Relations, Simon Lee Gallery, London/NYC/HK and Director of Ceri Hand Gallery, London/Liverpool. She has placed artists work in international private and public collections and continues to advise artists, galleries, and collectors on artwork sales.