1 Day Course
Times: 10.30am to 4.30pm
Instructor: Sacha Bowling
This intermediate course to Apple's leading motion graphics application wa ideal for those that have already completed our own Introduction course (or similar), and wished to take their compositing and motion graphic skills further.
- Building an Animated Title Sequence
- Creating complex stabilisation and Match Moving Image Masks
- Setting up Templates & Drop Zones and applying in Motion and Final Cut Pro
- Round-Tripping & Retiming
- Tracking & Stabilisation
- Working with KeyFrames and using the KeyFrame editor
- Working with Parameter and Behaviors
Each student had their own workstation for the practical parts of the course and discussed any specific areas of interest they had towards the end of the day with the tutor.
020 8525 4330