By becoming a Patron or Friend at a critical time in SPACE’s history, you or your company will become part of a community that recognises and champions the importance of artists continuing to work in the capital and the belief that London needs artists. Most recently SPACE Patrons & Friends have supported Tamu Nkiwane.
How will your donation support artists?
– Contributing to our New Studio Fund ensures SPACE’s long-term sustainability to provide affordable artist studios amidst the precarious and escalating rental market
– Providing exceptional graduates with a rent-free studio for one year to ensure that talent not money is the route to success as an artist
Become a Patron
Annual donation: Individual £500 / Corporate* £1000
By becoming a Patron you or your company will have the opportunity to get involved with SPACE at a level that suits you, as well as receiving the following benefits:
– Invitation to an exclusive studio tour followed by supper in the company of artists
– Studio events visiting key artists including bursary awardees
– Complimentary tickets to all talks, performances and workshops
– Biannual Patrons newsletter on key strategic and artistic developments
– Acknowledgment on SPACE’s website and all relevant publicity
* Corporate Patrons have the opportunity to have two people attend each event
Become a Friend
Annual donation: £100
– Visit to bursary-award artists’ studio
– Biannual Friend’s newsletter
– Acknowledgment on SPACE’s website and relevant publicity
If you prefer to pay by cheque, bank transfer or standing order download and complete the Patrons and Friends application form and post it to: Patrons & Friends SPACE, 129 – 131 Mare Street London, E8 3RH
For more information please contact: email@example.com // 020 8525 4330
Tax Effective Giving
If you are a higher rate taxpayer you could benefit from the Gift Aid scheme – for example if you become an Individual Patron you could be entitled to claim up to £125 from the Inland Revenue.